Mushroom Miso Cream Pasta
Mild miso󠄀 and cream are a perfect match!
- 0.7 oz (20g) King oyster mushrooms
- 0.7 oz (20g) Mushrooms
- 7 oz (200g) Pasta
- 2 tbsp Organic Miso Red
- 5 fl oz (150 cc) Whipping cream
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Black pepper
- Some Olive oil
- Some Japanese green onion or chives
- Bring water to a boil. Add 1 tsp of salt and cook pasta.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil and fry both of sliced mushrooms. When they soften, season with salt and pepper.
- Add whipping cream in the pan (from instruction 2). When it is boiled, lower the heat and add miso. Remove the pan from heat when miso is dissolved.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan (from instruction 3) and mix with the cream sauce. Serve with chopped Japanese green onion or chives.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso Red
Our Organic Miso Red is made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright red in color. Long fermentation process creates it distinct, deep, and rich taste, with strong miso aroma.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!