- 10 fl oz (300 ml) No salt added tomatojuice
- 1/2 (about 1.4 oz/ 40 g) Cucumber
- 1/4 (about 2 oz/ 60g) Onion
- 1 (about 5.3 oz/ 150 g) Middle-sized tomato
- 2 tbsp CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Chop cucumber and onion. Dice tomato into 0.4 inch(1 cm).
- Combine the vegetables (from step 1), tomato juice, and miso in a bowl. Cool it in a refrigerator, if you like.
- Transfer the mixture (from step 2) to another bowland drizzle olive oil to serve.
Product used in this recipe
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
14.1 oz (400g)
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI characterizes a fresh and fruity taste, complimented by a soft and juicy texture that uses a large amount of koji to fully bring out the sweetness. It can be enjoyed as it is (no cooking required) and it has less sodium. The sodium content is reduced by 25% than the other miso products.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!