Miso Beef Stew
- 5.3 oz (150 g) Beef ribs
- 1 piece Beef fat or 1 tbsp Olive oli
- 1/2 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 2 Potatoes (middle size)
- 4 Mushrooms
- 1 Garlic clove
- 5.1 fl oz (150 ml) Red wine
- Some Parsley
- 7.1 oz (200g) canned Demiglace sauce
- 2 tbsp ORGANIC MISO RED
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) Water
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Peel and chop carrot and potatoes. Peel and slice onion. Cut garlic in half and crush it.
- Microwave carrots and potatoes covered in a heat resistant container at 1200W for 1 minute 30 seconds (Cooking time depends onthe wattage of your microwave.)
- Heat a pot and put garlic and beef fat in it. When the half of the fat melts, take the left out. Add onions and mushrooms tofry.
- Add beef to cook after the oil spread in the pot. When the beef turns brown, add red wine to bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Add [A] and cover. Bring it to a boil and cook for10 minutes. Add more salt if necessary. Serve with parsley.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso Red
17.6 oz (500 g)
Our Organic Miso Red is made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright red in color. Long fermentation process creates it distinct, deep, and rich taste, with strong miso aroma.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!