- 1/4 (2.1 oz/ 60 g) Onion
- 1/4 (1 oz/ 30 g) Carrot
- 1 piec Cabbage
- 4 Bacon (half size)
- 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) Unsweetened tomato juice
- 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) Water
- 2 tbsp Organic Miso White
- 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the vegetables (from instruction 1).
- When they soften, add tomato juice and water. Bring it to a boil and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Remove the pan from heat and dissolve miso. Heat it again and when it brings to a boil, stop heating it.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
17.6 oz (500 g)
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!