- 2.2 lb (1kg) pork ribs separated into individual ribs
- 2 green onions for garnish thinly sliced
[For the honey-miso marinade]
- 5 tbsp Organic Red Miso
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sake or dry sherry
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together until combined.
- Toss the ribs with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Bake the ribs, turning occasionally and glazing with the remaining marinade for about 20 minutes until nicely charred and cooked through. Garnish with sliced green onions.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso Red
Our Organic Miso Red is made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright red in color. Long fermentation process creates it distinct, deep, and rich taste, with strong miso aroma.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!