Honey Garlic Miso Pork Sauté
- 2 thick slices pork shoulder loin
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp (54g/1.90 oz) Organic Miso Red
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Blend the ingredients of [A].
- Cut small slits between fat and red meat of pork.
- Put pork and miso mixture into a plastic zipper bagand spread it all over the meat.
- Squeeze out the air to stick meat and miso togetherand close the bag. Marinate in a refrigerator for one day to let the flavorsblend together.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over low heat and sautéboth sides of pork after lightly removing miso. Be careful not to burn.
- Serve with the garnish of your choice.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso Red
Our Organic Miso Red is made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright red in color. Long fermentation process creates it distinct, deep, and rich taste, with strong miso aroma.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!