Flounder Sashimi with Dry Miso Recipe by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- 12 slices flounder (or fluke, sashimi quality)
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. dry miso
- 1 tsp. chopped chives
- To taste fried garlic chips
- Arrange sashimi slices on a plate.
- Sprinkle with Dry Miso and chopped chives, and generously drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with garlic chips.
Product used in this recipe
Nobu Dry Miso
2.82 oz (80 g)
World-renowned chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s signature seasoning. Nobu-san has been very active and innovative in introducing umami around the world, when he got the idea of making miso in a dry form. Now Dry Miso is achieved using the latest freeze dry technology. Sprinkle Dry Miso over fish sashimi, chicken, and salad, to add texture, saltiness, and a savory umami flavor. Dry Miso specially matches perfectly with olive oil, yuzu juice, and some other citrus vinegar, when they are drizzled on fish sashimi.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!