Corn Grilled Miso Sandwich
- 4 White bread
- 4.2 oz (120g) Canned corn
- 1.8 oz (50g) Shredded cheese
- 4 Sliced ham
- 2 tsb Organic Miso Red
- 0.35 oz (10g) Salted Butter
- Desired amount of Black pepper
- Drain the corn and combine with the shredded cheese.
- Spread the mixture of miso and salted butter onto one sides of each slice of bread. Place the bread with the miso paste side facing down on a sandwich maker.
- Add layers of ham and half amount of corn and cheese mixture from instruction 1. Put another sliced ham on top. Place another bread with the miso paste side facing up. Repeat the process and make one more sandwich on the sandwich maker.
- Cookthe bread for both sides over low heat for 3-4 mins. (Sometimes check the color.)Tip: Blackpepper gives the extra kick to the sandwich for adults.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso Red
17.6 oz (500 g)
Our Organic Miso Red is made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright red in color. Long fermentation process creates it distinct, deep, and rich taste, with strong miso aroma.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!