Spring Mix Salad with Sweet Miso Dressing
- 2 cups spring mix salad (prewashed and dried)
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 1 red radish (thinly sliced)
- 3 ea. mini heirloom tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 fresh mint leaves (hand torn)
- To taste radish or bean sprouts
Sweet Miso Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Organic Miso Saikyo Sweet
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. ground roasted sesame seeds
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk all together until blended.
- Toss the salad greens, avocado, radish, heirloom tomatoes, mint leaves, and radish sprouts in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso Saikyo Sweet
Our Organic Saikyo Sweet Miso is made from organic rice and soybeans, with off-white in color. Using as marinades and sauces, strong sweetness highlights the flavor of fish, meat, poultry, and vegetables. Perfect use for Japanese exquisite Kaiseki.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!