- 2 Tomatomes
- 1/2 Cannned corn (1.8 oz)
- 1/2 Canned tuna
- 1/4 Onion
- 0.5 oz (15 g) Shredded cheese
- 1/2 Organic Miso White
- Wash tomatoes, slice tops off 1cm below the stem and set aside. Scoop out the pulp and seeds. Dice onion.
- Transfer the tomato interior flesh to a large heat-resistant bowl and mash it roughly with a fork. Microwave it unwrapped at 1200W for 5 minutes. (Cooking time depends on the wattage ofyour microwave.) Combine corn, tuna, chopped onion and miso in the same bowl.
- Put the tomato mixture (from instruction 2) in the hollow of each tomato and top with shredded cheese. Place the stem lids on top (from instruction 1) and heat them in a toaster until they become golden-brown.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!