Stir-Fry Chicken and Green Beans in Miso Peanut Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Enujuku Koji Miso Liquid
- 3 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast (cut into bit-size pieces)
- 1 lb. green beans (trimmed)
- Place the Enjuku Koji Miso Liquid, peanut butter, sugar and water into a bowl, mix the ingredients well; set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a wok and stir-fry the green beans for 3 minutes. Add the chicken to the wok, and sauté until chicken is cooked through; add the miso peanut sauce and stir-fry for another 1 to 2 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
Product used in this recipe
Enjuku Koji Miso Liquid
12.3 oz (350 g)
Liquid form of our Enjuku Koji Miso for quick and ease of use. Liquid Miso is seasoned with blended dashi of kelp and bonito flakes to quickly make miso soup with Japanese traditional dashi broth.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!