- 1/2 lb 227g frozen edamame in shells
- 1 tbsp canola oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp chili paste Sambal Oelek recommended
- 1 tbsp M1nute Miso Organic
- Prepare edamame according to package instructions. Transfer cooked edamame to a big bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add garlic and chili paste and cook until combined and fragrant. Add M1nute Miso Organic and mix all together for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour the spicy miso mixture over the edamame and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Add more chili paste if you prefer a spicier taste.
Product used in this recipe
M1nute Miso Organic Original
10 oz (283g)
Our M1nute Miso Organic is made from organic rice and soybeans, with yellow in color. Vegetable and kelp dashi is blended to come up with miso in liquid form, mild and umami-rich taste, and, in easy-to-use bottle. Miso soup in one minutes. Also, as a base, you can create your own suaces, miso marinades, dressings, and glazes.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!