Scrambled eggs and Sauteed asparagus with miso
This is a new recipe in which you can enjoy eggs and asparagus while dipping them in miso󠄀, "CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI" in the same way you would dip steak in mustard. Sautee asparagus until they are brown, then cook eggs all at once while the pan is hot to make fluffy scrambled eggs. The key to making nice scrambled eggs is to slowly and gently stir the eggs while moving the cooked part of the eggs towards the center as it heats up.
- 6 Asparagus
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- A pinch of Salt
- 0.35 oz (10 g) Butter
- Trim off and disregard the ends of the asparagus. Peel the bottom third of the asparagus with a peeler and cut in half lengthwise. Combine the ingredients for [Scrambled eggs] in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat olive oil on a pan over medium heat and grill both sides of the asparagus for 3 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus from the pan. Place butter in the same pan and cook scrambled eggs.
- Serve the grilled asparagus and the scrambled egg with miso on the side.
Product used in this recipe
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI characterizes a fresh and fruity taste, complimented by a soft and juicy texture that uses a large amount of koji to fully bring out the sweetness. It can be enjoyed as it is (no cooking required) and it has less sodium. The sodium content is reduced by 25% than the other miso products.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!