Salmon and Miso Garlic Butter Sauce
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- To taste salt and black pepper
For Miso Garlic Butter Sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 garlic cloves (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp. Organic Miso White
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- To make the miso garlic butter sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the sliced garlic and sauté until golden brown. Add miso and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced in volume by half.
- For salmon: Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick sauté pan and place the salmon skin side down and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the salmon onto the serving plate and drizzle with the Miso Garlic Butter Sauce.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
17.6 oz (500 g)
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!