Pickled Vegetables in Miso Yogurt
A simple delicious recipe that can be used with most any vegetables.
Simply put it in a ziplock to pickle.
- 3.5 oz.(100g) white miso
- 3.5 oz.(100g) yogurt (plain, sugar-free)
- 1.2 (50g, 1.5 oz.) cucumber (1/2" cut )
- 1/2 (85g, 3 oz.) carrot (1/2" cut and boiled)
- 3.5 oz. (100g) winter squash (1/2" sliced)
- 10 cherry tomatoes (remove the stem)
Put all 【A】Ingredients in a ziplock bag, and mix well.
Add vegetables and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Rinse vegetables, and drain them with paper towels.