Pickled Vegetables in Miso Yogurt
- 3.5 oz.(100g) white miso
- 3.5 oz.(100g) yogurt (plain, sugar-free)
- 1.2 (50g, 1.5 oz.) cucumber (1/2" cut )
- 1/2 (85g, 3 oz.) carrot (1/2" cut and boiled)
- 3.5 oz. (100g) winter squash (1/2" sliced)
- 10 cherry tomatoes (remove the stem)
- Put all 【A】Ingredients in a ziplock bag, and mix well.
- Add vegetables and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Rinse vegetables, and drain them with paper towels.
Product used in this recipe
Enjuku Koji Miso
26.4 oz (750 g)
Our Enjuku Kouji Miso is our best-selling miso in Japan for over 20 years. The Miso has birght beige in color, and has perect balance of umami and sweetness. Powerfull flavor with a long and complex finish gives very versatile cookig use for many miso soup recipe.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!