Miso Tuile Cookie
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 tbsp CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
- 2 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Cake flour
- 2 tbsp Melted unsalted butter
- 1.4 oz (40 g) Sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Roast sliced almonds in a pan without oil. You can use a toaster as well.
- Beat egg white and combine with granulated sugar, milk, and miso.
- Add cake flour with a large sieve and mix gently. Add melted butter and mix until it is not powdery.
- Heat a pan over low heat. Pour half of the dough(from step 3), spread it over the pan like a crepe, and sprinkle sliced almonds on top. Cook for 5 minutes. When the whole cookie is dry and starts to brown, flip over, cook for 2 more minutes, and remove it from the pan.
- Repeat the same process for the other half of the dough. When it cools, break it by hand.
Product used in this recipe
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
14.1 oz (400g)
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI characterizes a fresh and fruity taste, complimented by a soft and juicy texture that uses a large amount of koji to fully bring out the sweetness. It can be enjoyed as it is (no cooking required) and it has less sodium. The sodium content is reduced by 25% than the other miso products.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!