Miso Tahini Dressing
This Miso Tahini dressing with healthy ingredients, such as salad greens, steamed or grilled vegetables, creates a blissful dressing that combines creamy, nutty sesame paste and sweet, mellow miso.
- 1/2 tbsp. Organic Miso White
- 2 tbsp. Tahini
- 1/2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. warm water
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients except for warm water together and mix well until blended.
- Whisk in the warm water bit by bit until smooth and silky in texture.
- Drizzle over warm grilled or steamed vegetables, or salad greens or braised greens.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!