Miso Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- 16 oz. (450g) spaghetti
- 4 oz. (115g) sliced bacon
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup (120ml) whole milk
- 3 tbsp. white miso
- 3 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- a pinch of salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- Combine eggs, milk, parmesan cheese and miso in a bowl and mix them until the miso dissolves completely.
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- While boiling the spaghetti, cook bacon in a sauté pan for 4 minutes on medium heat and set aside.
- Add hot, drained pasta to the sauté pan and cook on medium heat for 20 seconds.
- Lower the heat; add the bacon and the cream mixture from Step 1 and mix well to cover pasta.
- Serve with ground black pepper to taste.
Product used in this recipe
Shinshu Shiro Miso (Multiple Language Label)
The Shinshu White miso features a fragrant soy aroma and sweetness. You can enjoy a light flavor and clean finish.
NET WT 14.1 oz. (400g)
Ingredients: Water, Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Alcohol.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!