Miso Marinated Meat
Miso is very compatible with meat. This Miso Marinated Meat recipe will tenderize the meat and pull out the savoru “umami” flavors within it for a mouth-watering and satisfying meal. Use this marinade in all types of beef, pork and chicken.
- 1 lb. 450g beef/ pork
- 6½ tbsp red miso adjust to taste
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup 180 ml sake or white wine (for our purposes 1 cup is equal to 240 ml)
- Mix all ingredients together to make the marinade.
- Seal the meat in a container with the marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Cook marinated meat in your desired fashion.
Product used in this recipe
Shinshu Aka Miso
35.2 oz (1kg) / 14.1 oz(400g)
This is a textured full-bodied Red miso with a mellow, well-balanced flavor. Good for miso soup and dressings.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!