- 4 Egg yolks
- 2.1 oz (60g) Granulated sugar
- 2.8 oz (80g) Cake flour
- 0.7 oz (20g) Cocoa powder
- Desired amount of Whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp ORGANIC MISO WHITE
- 4 Egg white
- A pinch of Salt
- 2.1 oz (60g) Granulated Sugar
- Combine milk, olive oil and miso from ingredients (A) in a heat-resistant container and microwave it at 1200 W for 30 seconds. (Cooking time depends on the wattage ofyour microwave.)
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until it becomes smooth. Add the milk mixture from instruction 1 and mix quickly. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder into the bowl. Mix until glossy.
- For meringue, use a hand mixer to combine egg white, salt and the half of sugar. When it looks white, add the rest of sugar and whip the cream to “stiff peaks.” When you lift the whisk, the peaks will hold firm.
- Take the half of meringue and add to the egg yolk mixture of instruction 2 and mix well.
- Transfer the egg yolk mixture back into the bowl of the remaining meringue and fold them in without breaking the air bubbles. After mixing one time with a whipper, mix largely as if gently shaking it to drop the batter in the bowl until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a cake pan and bake at 356 °F for 30 minutes in the pre-heated oven. Let the cake cool upside down on a metal net.
- Usea thin sharp knife and run it around the cake and remove it from the pan. Cut it and serve with whipped cream to taste.Tip: When removing the cake from a cake pan, place and move a knife against a wall of the pan to prevent the surface of the cake from falling apart when the knife is up and down.