Miso Cheese Cake
- 11 oz (300 g) Cream cheese
- 1 tbsp ORGANIC MISO WHITE
- 2 Eggs
- 5.1 fl oz (150 ml) Whipping cream
- 3.5 oz (100 g) Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Cake flour
- Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temperature.Preheat an oven to 446℉ (230℃).Place a large piece of baking paper in a round cake pan (5.9 inch/ 15 cm).
- Mix cream cheese, miso and granulated sugar in a bowl with a whisk until it becomes creamy.
- Fold eggs and whipping cream little by little into the bowl and mix until it is smooth.
- Add cake flour with a sieve and mix well.
- Strain the cake flour using a sieve into a cake pan. Bake it in the oven for 40 minutes at 446℉ (230℃). The surface of the cake should be golden brown. Cover it with aluminum foil if you prefer light brown.
- Place the cake pan on a cooling rack to cool briefly. Then place it in a fridge.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!