Recipe created by Nami of JustOneCookbook.com
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp. ginger (minced)
- 1 ½ cup loosely packed kimchi (cut into bite-size pieces if necessary)
- 1 tbsp. Korean chili paste, gochujang
- 1 tbsp. sake (or cooking wine)
- 2 tbsp. M1nute Miso (liquid miso)
- 1 tsp. soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp. Korean red chili peppers flakes, gochugaru (optional)
- ½ cup juice from kimchi (squeeze the kimchi to get juice)
- 2 cup water (for our purposes 1 cup is equal to 240 ml)
- ½ pack 3.5 oz./100g enoki mushrooms (bottom 1-inch trimmed)
- 1/3 pack 1 oz./28g shimeji mushrooms (bottom ½ inch trimmed)
- 1 pack 14 oz./397g silken tofu (drained and cut into 1-inch blocks)
- 2 scallions green parts only, sliced
- In a small pot, heat sesame oil on medium high. When it’s hot, add garlic and ginger and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds
- Add kimchi and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add Korean chili paste, sake, M1nute Miso Organic, soy sauce, and Korean red chili pepper flakes, stirring everything together to combine. Add kimchi juice and water and bring to a boil.
- Add enoki, shimeji mushrooms and tofu and cook for 15 minutes
- Garnish with the scallions and serve immediately
Product used in this recipe
M1nute Miso Organic Original
10 oz (283g)
Our Organic M1nute Miso is made from organic rice and soybeans, with yellow in color. Vegetable and kelp dashi is blended to come up with miso in liquid form, mild and umami-rich taste, and, in easy-to-use bottle. Miso soup in one minutes. Also, as a base, you can create your own suaces, miso marinades, dressings, and glazes.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!