Japanese Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Miso
- ⅓ cup bell pepper (red, orange, yellow) (cut into 1/2" pieces)
- ¼ cup mushroom (cut in half or quarter)
- ½ cup zucchini (half-inch slice)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. white miso
- 3.5 oz (100g) dry pasta
- 2 tsp. butter
- grated cheese for garnish
- 2 tbsp. water
- Place olive oil and chopped garlic in a pan over low-medium heat. Cook for 1 minute until garlic begins to brown.
- Add vegetables and cook until tender.
- Add cooked pasta, butter and white miso paste. Mix together and lightly stir-fry.
- Serve and garnish with grated cheese.
Product used in this recipe
Enjuku Koji Miso
26.4 oz (750 g)
Our Enjuku Kouji Miso is our best-selling miso in Japan for over 20 years. The Miso has birght beige in color, and has perect balance of umami and sweetness. Powerfull flavor with a long and complex finish gives very versatile cookig use for many miso soup recipe.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!