Eggplant and green pepper miso soup
Enjoy summer chunky vegetable soup.
- 1 Medium (3 oz. 85g) eggplant (1/2" sliced)
- Medium (1 oz. 30g) green pepper (thinly sliced)
- ½ (0.5 oz 15g) age fried tofu (1/2" sliced)
- 1 tbsp red miso
- 10 fl oz.(300ml) dashi Stock
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Put eggplant, green pepper and sesame oil in a pan, heat over midium heat.
- Add dashi stock and fried tofu and simmer. Add miso paste, dissolve it completely then simmer.
- Cook until the vegetables have softened. Serve in deep bowls.
Product used in this recipe
Our Kodawattemasu, the best-selling organic miso in Japan for years, is made with organic rice and soy beans, with bright red in color. Long fermentation process creates it distinct, deep, and rich taste, with strong miso aroma.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!