Cobb Salad with Honey Ginger Miso Dressing
- 2 avocados peeled and chopped
- 2 romaine lettuce trimmed and roughly chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs quartered
- 8.8 oz(250g) cherry tomatoes halved
- 4.2 oz(120g) radishes trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 tin chickpeas (14.1 oz/400g) drained
- 3.5 oz(100g) blue cheese crumbled
[For the dressing]
- 1 tbsp Organic White Miso
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- To make the dressing,whisk all the dressing ingredients together until combined.
- Arrange all the saladingredients in rows on a large plate.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!