Cabbage Boiled in Lemon Miso Cream
- 1/2 cabbage
- 6 pork sausages
- 1 garlic clove
- 50ml/1.7fl oz white wine
- 100ml/3.4fl oz cream
- 2 tbsp (30ml/1fl oz) organic miso white
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp (15ml/0.5fl oz) olive oil
- Italian parsley for garnish
- Cut the cabbage into four equal parts without removing the core. Cut the garlic into thin slices. Wash the lemon well and cut it in half.
- In a saucepan put the olive oil, garlic and sausages and put them on low heat. When you can smell the garlic, add the cabbage.
- Add white wine over medium heat, and when it starts to boil add the cream, miso and lemon (without squeezing), cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. For a more flavorful dish, more miso can be added.
- Serve in a bowl, garnish withboiled lemon and garnish with Italian parsley.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!