Broiled Tofu in Mascarpone Miso recipe by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- 1 block – 12 oz. (340g) silken soft tofu drained as needed
- 3 1⁄2 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 1 1⁄2 oz. white miso
- To taste chives chopped
- Heat mascarpone and miso over a double boiler until melted and flowing.
- Place tofu on an oven-proof dish and surround with plenty of mascarpone-miso sauce.
- Broil tofu until golden.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!