Broccoli and Miso Soup
- 1/2 (5.3 oz/ 150 g) Broccoli
- 10 fl oz (300 ml) Water
- 6.8 oz (200 ml) Milk
- 2 tbsp CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- Separate the broccoli into florets and chop. Peelthe core and cut it into small pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a small pot over medium heat and fry the chopped broccoli. When it starts to brown, add water and simmer it over low heat for 8 minutes with a lid.
- Turn off the heat and mash the broccoli with a spatula or a masher. Add milk and turn on the heat to warm. Add miso and let it dissolve. The amount of liquid in the pot should be changed depending on the heat level. Adjust the amount of miso󠄀 to taste.
Product used in this recipe
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
14.1 oz (400g)
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI characterizes a fresh and fruity taste, complimented by a soft and juicy texture that uses a large amount of koji to fully bring out the sweetness. It can be enjoyed as it is (no cooking required) and it has less sodium. The sodium content is reduced by 25% than the other miso products.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!