Basil and Cherry Tomato Miso Soup
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 19 leaves of basil
- 1½ tbsp Organic White Miso
- 400ml/13.5fl oz Japanese dashi broth
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Remove cherry tomato stems and cut tomatoes in half.
- Boil the dashi broth in a pot, turn off the heat, and dissolve the miso in it. Add cherry tomatoes, heat again and turn off heat when it returns to a boil.
- Serve in a bowl, tear some basil and place on the soup, sprinkle with olive oil.
Product used in this recipe
Organic Miso White
17.6 oz (500 g)
Our Organic Miso White is the traditional Shinshu-style miso made from organic rice and soybeans, with bright beige in color, excellent balance of refreshing aroma and umami. Most versatile among Hikari Miso organic miso series to match with any cooking.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!