Avocado Stir-Fry with Miso and Garlic
Ready in just 10 minutes, this creamy avocado appetizer is enriched with a deluge of garlic and miso flavor.
- 1 ea. avocado (cut into 1/2" pieces)
- 1 clove garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp. white miso
- 1 tbsp. sake or white wine
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- Place garlic and optional sesame oil in a pan and cook until the garlic begins to lightly brown. Stir occasionally for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add avocado. After avocado become creamy, add sake and sesame oil.
- Mix lightly then turn off heat. Serve.
Product used in this recipe
Enjuku Koji Miso
Our Enjuku Kouji Miso is our best-selling miso in Japan for over 20 years. The Miso has birght beige in color, and has perect balance of umami and sweetness. Powerfull flavor with a long and complex finish gives very versatile cookig use for many miso soup recipe.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!