Apple and Chicken Salad with Miso dressing
- 3 Chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 (4.2 oz/ 120 g) Apple
- 1 Butterhead lettuce
- 1 tsp Cooking sake
- 2 tsp CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Place chicken tenderloins on a microwave-safe plate and sprinkle 1 tsp cooking sake over the tenderloins. Cover the plate with plastic wrap and microwave it for 1 minute 30 seconds (Cooking time depends on the wattage of your microwave. This recipe is based on a 1200W microwave.) Let it cool.
- When the tenderloins are cool, remove the tendons and break the tenderloins into big pieces by hand. Wash the apple and cut it into triangles0.4 inches thick with the peel.
- Mix <A> in a bowl and add the tenderloins and apples into the bowl. Serve it on top of pieces of butterhead lettuce on a plate.
Product used in this recipe
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI
14.1 oz (400g)
CRAFT MISO NAMA-KOJI characterizes a fresh and fruity taste, complimented by a soft and juicy texture that uses a large amount of koji to fully bring out the sweetness. It can be enjoyed as it is (no cooking required) and it has less sodium. The sodium content is reduced by 25% than the other miso products.
Other recipes that you might like
Like New Recipes?
Follow us on Instagram to see the latest recipes as we share them!