Teriyaki Miso Sauce Recipe
Our Teriyaki Miso Sauce recipe is your new multitasking superhero sauce. Make a double batch and use on grilled meats, poultry and fish. Drizzle on tofu cutlets or stir fry or steamed veggies.
- 2 tbsp. white miso
- ½ tbsp. fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 tbsp. mirin (sweet sake)
- 2 tbsp. sake
- 2 tbsp. honey or sugar
- 1 pack/12-14 oz. firm tofu sliced in 1 inch (3 cm lengths or to your liking)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ea. clove of garlic (minced)
- Mix ingredients for miso sauce until blended. Set aside.
- Put oil and minced garlic in a pan and sauté tofu slices on both sides for a golden color.
- Add the teriyaki miso sauce and stir quickly but gently or serve as a sauce on the side.