Grilled Corn with Honey Miso Butter
Covered in layers of miso butter, this fragrant savory corn-on-the-cob will make a new summer favorite.
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 1 scallion (chopped)
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 tbsp. Organic Miso Saikyo Sweet
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. soy or tamari sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Strip the husks away from the top of the corn to the base, like peeling a banana. Leave the husk attached at the stem end (or you can completely discard it).
- Remove the corn silk and fold the husk back over the stalk. Tie the husk with string or a strip of husk to form a handle.
- Mix all ingredients for honey miso butter and set aside.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high. Spray the grates with cooking spray or soak a paper towel in olive oil and rub over grates several times until coated.
- Place the corn on the grill and put a sheet of aluminum foil under the husk to keep the husks from burning.
- Brush the corn with the honey miso butter as it grills. The ears are cooked when golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and serve with extra honey miso butter as option.