Restaurant Style Ramen
RESTAURANT STYLE RAMEN SPICY MISO TONKOTSU TASTE
- - Adding rayu (chili oil) to a thick miso tonkotsu -style broth results in a perfect balance of fragrant sesame and chili that’s simply delicious with the noodles.
- - Also delicious as tsuke-men, where the noodles are dipped into a separate bowl of broth instead of being served together.
- - Authentic-tasting ramen are faithful reporducton of quality enjoyed in ramen restaurants across Japan.
- - Straight, air-dried noodles are firm yet silky smooth.
- - Noodles and broth can be prepared together in a single pot in just 3 minutes.