Restaurant Style Ramen
RESTAURANT STYLE RAMEN SEAFOOD TONKOTSU TASTE
- - Authentic ramen in a style currently popular in Japan. Dried bonito powder and soy sauce are added to a thick tonkotsu -style broth for intense umami and a deeply satisfying taste.
- - Also delicious as tsuke-men, where the noodles are dipped into a separate bowl of broth instead of being served together.
- - Authentic-tasting ramen are faithful reporducton of quality enjoyed in ramen restaurants across Japan.
- - Straight, air-dried noodles are firm yet silky smooth.
- - Noodles and broth can be prepared together in a single pot in just 3 minutes.