Restaurant Style Ramen
RESTAURANT STYLE RAMEN SOY SAUCE TASTE
- - Broth made with three kinds of dashi stock of bonito, dried sardine, and kelp for a luxurious taste with depth, rich aroma, and umami. is so delicious you’ll want to drink every last drop.
- - This style has long been popular in Japan.
- - Authentic-tasting ramen are faithful reporducton of quality enjoyed in ramen restaurants across Japan.
- - Straight, air-dried noodles are firm yet silky smooth.
- - Noodles and broth can be prepared together in a single pot in just 3 minutes.