Japanese Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Miso
The smell of miso and garlic will whet the appetite.
This simple, yet satisfying dish tastes as good as it looks!
- ⅓ cup bell pepper (red, orange, yellow) (cut into 1/2" pieces)
- ¼ cup mushroom (cut in half or quarter)
- ½ cup zucchini (half-inch slice)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. white miso
- 3.5 oz (100g) dry pasta
- 2 tsp. butter
- grated cheese for garnish
- 2 tbsp. water
Place olive oil and chopped garlic in a pan over low-medium heat. Cook for 1 minute until garlic begins to brown.
Add vegetables and cook until tender.
Add cooked pasta, butter and white miso paste. Mix together and lightly stir-fry.
Serve and garnish with grated cheese.