Restaurant Style Ramen
RESTAURANT STYLE COLD RAMEN SESAME MISO TASTE
- - Hikari Miso's specialty offering cold sauce made of red miso, sesame cream, and malted vinegar to offer an umami-rich but refreshing aroma. Very popular in the summer season in Japan, called Hiyashi Chuka, to enjoy ramen mixed with this sauce.
- - Pairs well with tomatoes, lettuce, and other fresh vegetables.
- - Authentic-tasting ramen are faithful reporducton of quality enjoyed in ramen restaurants across Japan.
- - Straight, air-dried noodles are firm yet silky smooth.
- - Noodles and broth can be prepared together in a single pot in just 3 minutes.